Stalk me elsewhere

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tweep Nation Podcast


Hello, Tweep Nation. How is everyone? I’m doing fine, thank you very much. Things are still a bit crazy as I continue to pick up the pieces of my publishing life, but they should begin to settle down very soon…

I’m sorry. What? Yes, I did say, Tweep Nation. Why am I suddenly deviating from my normal greeting, you ask? Why, that’s because I was just a guest of the hit podcast, Tweep Nation. Last Friday, I flew to Dallas, Texas and visited the Tweep Nation North American Studios… Ok, I’m kidding. It wasn’t like I could fly to Sidney, Australia and visit Headquarters! *sigh* Okay, you’ve got me on this one. I actually just plugged into Skype, but I’m really on the program, you guys. Trust me on that part at least!
Australia's greatest export to the world, the multi-talented Dionne Lister.

When you get some time and can plug into iTunes, take a listen to the podcast. I join hosts Dionne Lister and Amber Norrgard as we discuss all sorts of important topics, and some of it even about writing and books. *grins*

My newest coffee-drinking buddy: the awesome author, Amber "Rockin Red" Norrgard.

On the show, you will hear me begin to discuss what I've been up to. I haven't been sharing a lot of that with you good people yet, playing it close to the vest, as they say. The reason behind that is I didn't know myself what avenues I would be taking. Now I do. You will hear me reveal what I'm doing at the moment, what I'm working on, what my plans are and when my book will begin to be available once again. Not only that, but the status of book two and book three. I hope you will come by and give us a listen. Perhaps you will decide to become a full-time member of Tweep Nation. I know I am.

This has been a wasted year, I'm afraid. Not much of that was my fault, but it is a lot of cubic feet of water under the proverbial bridge, so all I can do is carry on. I've been picking up those pieces and we've got many irons in the fire. You can trust me on that point, too. Take a moment, if you can, and give Tweep Nation a listen. It will be an hour out of your life, but hopefully a good hour. I usually listen while I catch up on the blogs I've neglected to visit. I'm typing this on Sunday morning, so that's what I'll be doing later. Here, you can find the Facebook page, Dionne's blog where she mentions the show, and the iTunes preview link.  

I should be getting more specific with details very soon. I realize that I have been making promises like those all year, but during that time I was waiting on others. Now it's only me. I can assure you that Dance on Fire will be up on Amazon.com in early August once I finish going through it one final time, making minor changes. Once that happens, my attention will return to Dance on Fire: Flash Point. It has been sitting on a virtual shelf for nearly two years. The cover is nearly done and I have begun hearing from betas and have spoken to professional editors.

I hope you Fire Enthusiasts have a great week. I mentioned Skype. I don't do it often. In fact, I just started using it, really. However, if you'd like to look me up there, you can find me rather easily, I think. My Skype name is: jamesgarciajr

We’ll talk soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe.... "Where's my forklift?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't do this. Slow modem, don't you know. But I'll keep on stopping by, Jimmy, to see what you are up to.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Jimmy! It was great to have you on the show and can't wait to do it all again :). Good luck getting your book out-you know it's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the irons in the fire. And, hey, if you lived this last year to the best of your abilities, I wouldn't say it was wasted. I'll go check out Tweep Nation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you decided to do the podcast! I am really looking forward to hearing what you are up to! I hear you even sent some love my way :)
    Thanks Bud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.