Stalk me elsewhere

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tina's Book Reviews

Hello, Fire Enthusiasts. How's the weekend treating everyone so far? Mine has been very interesting, to say the very least.

My oldest son, the honor musician, is auditioning for another thing. Yesterday was for the new play at his high school (Wizard of Oz), which he got. Today is for County Band. If he gets this, then he'll have made this and County Choir. He's got skills!

Anyway, I have been on the road all morning because it is foggy as hell and I wasn't about to let him drive himself that far to Madera, Ca. (45 minutes into a fairly large city. In an hour or so, we have to go back and leave him a car, trusting that it will be better visibility when he comes home. If he makes it, he stays all afternoon to rehearse. We then are going to Fresno to have an afternoon with our youngest who is turning 13 next week. We're going to buy him his first phone, a guitar for his Xbox 360 game and have a good lunch.

On top of all of this, I am the Saturday Author Spotlight today over at Tina's Book Reviews. I just haven't had much time today to tell you about it until now.

I want to thank Tina for this very nice opportunity to share a little bit about myself with all of her followers...and there are many. I hope some of you will go over there and visit her as well. Perhaps, if you do not already, you might give her a follow.

Thanks to her and to all of you.


I'm heading back out onto the freeway again soon. *sigh*

We'll talk soon.

4 comments:

  1. Be safe, my friend, and congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lorelei. The fog was terrible his morning and no doubt will be bad again tonight. We will rest easy as soon as he gets home. He did get the 3rd chair, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's more foggy than England!
    you're a good father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carole. Thanks for stopping by...and for the comment.
    Really it was all risk/reward, you know? My son is a very mature 16 year old (17 in July) and longs to show us that he's fine; and that he will be fine as a man. Yet, to sit at home and hope/pray that he's okay, to me, was not worth it. Of course I'm tired, having made the trip twice today, but better that than the alternative.

    Talk to you soon,

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.