Hello, Fire Enthusiasts. Happy Monday! Yes, I know. There's no such thing. I thought I might give it a shot, you know?
Well, perhaps it still can be.
How, you ask? I was blessed by my good friends Carole Gill, from Demon Vampire Horror and J.D. Brown with The Stylish Blogger Award. My thanks to them for having thought of me. I would like to nominate a few of you as well, but first a bit of business. In order to accept this award, I must reveal 7 things about myself:
1) The easy one is the fact that my first novel took twenty years to write.
2) Our cat is named for "Jones" from the film, "Alien". He looks like that cat, too. Likewise, all he does is hide whenever the damned aliens come around.
3) I'll be making my first trip to New York City this year when my son and the Kingsburg High School Wind Ensemble plays at Carnegie Hall.
4) I can go from W*A*S*P, Ozzy Osbourne and Iron Maiden to Barry Manilow and then back to 30 Seconds to Mars in the blink of an eye and dependant upon my mood.
5) I write horror but don't really watch scary movies. I would prefer to watch a romantic comedy.
6) I sing high notes in the Steve Perry (Journey) and Freddie Mercury (Queen) range.
7) I could go weeks without food, a few days without water, but would curl up into a ball and die in hours without music.
And now, without further ado, here are the ten bloggers that I nominate:
A Bourbon for Silvia
Jessica Brooks at My Thoughts Exactly
Lorelei over at Lorelie's Muse
Jen over at Jennifer Wylie
Chasing the Dream
Almighty Heidi at Aliens Have Invaded My Brain
Alex J. Cavanaugh
The Missing Word
I know it's a little bit of work, but I hope you will have fun with it. Thanks for the light you all have added to my days. Take care and have a great week.
We'll talk soon.