Stalk me elsewhere

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guest Blogger

Good morning, Fire Enthusiasts! I just wanted to let you know that I was a guest blogger for C.J. Ellisson today over on Wicked Writers. Please stop on by there and see what we've got for you. Let me know how I did.

We'll talk soon.


  1. BTW - great job - it's been getting hits, so I know people are reading it!!

  2. Oops! Was I really checking it every 20 minutes... LOL!

  3. I will definitely stop by Wicked Writers. Thanks for commenting on my post today. You cracked me up. One male voice among many Pride and Prejudice female fans . . . that takes guts. If you do watch P&P, go for the 2005 version. The BBC Colin Firth edition will take you days and days of viewing. Good luck!

  4. Hello James! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy following your blog, and that I have a blog award for you over at my site.


Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.