Stalk me elsewhere

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend


Holy Crap, Batman! What a weekend this is turning out to be!

Hello, Fire Enthusiasts. How are you all doing? Once again, I feel as if I should be apologizing for being absent more often than I'm not. However, as many of you know, when I'm not up early doing my day job, I am writing for this, that and the other.
This is what bring me to you this weekend...

My family and I make our home in the California Central Valley, near Fresno. Okay, who am I kidding? If you've read or read about my novel, you already know that I live in a small town south of there called Kingsburg. Anyway, I also work for a local on-line magazine based in the valley, Kings River Life. Today's issue features an extensive interview with me, a short but positive review of my novel and a giveaway.

Not only that, but my article on the artist, Rick Alonzo is also featured. If you have not heard of him, and I admit that I hadn't, he is quite the interesting subject. He is a Christian painter who uses martial arts, martial arts weaponry and gymnastics to produce his art and lead people to God.

The staff at the magazine were also asked to list their favorite scary films, and I offered my two cents on The Silence of the Lambs.

Truly, you can't miss my presence in this issue. If it were not for the tireless work of our publisher, Lorie Ham, one might suggest that the issue is mine this week. Not really! I do a lot of work, but nothing compared to what Lorie does.

In addition to this, as if this were not enough, I continue to post for Wicked Writers. Each week we follow our prompt and deliver thought-provoking and often times witty posts on various subjects. Every genre of fiction is represented and several of us write articles in other places. If you don't already follow along, I hope you will come over and check us out.

Well, it's been a busy weekend...and it's only just begun, to paraphrase The Carpenters. I'm still applying polish to the second book and awaiting word on the paperback release of the first book. Stay tuned for details on that.

Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween.

We'll talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you on this, of all days!
    And I'm reading your posts on Wicked WRiters--I'm joining. your memories of Halloween re-kindle my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Thanks for stopping by here as well as Wicked Writers. Have a great Halloween.
    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.